flowers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloweeney!

Harris and I had a really fun halloween.  We carved pumpkins a few days before Halloween and Harris was a total dork because he decided to get out the dremel so that he could carve his pumpkin really quickly!  He finished it in about 30 seconds.  We still had fun haha as you can apparently see from the suggestive picture that Harris made me take with my pumpkins Winking smile  We have so much fun together.

DSCN4798

DSCN4801DSCN4805

DSCN4804

I also had a really fun day at the school that I teach at.  In my morning class we had a party with pumpkin decorating and a costume parade.  I also had a costume twin in my afternoon class and she was so excited that we were both ladybugsSmile

DSCN4878  DSCN4869

DSCN4848DSCN4880

No comments:

Post a Comment