flowers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful thanksgiving in Colorado!  We were able to fly out for a few days and spend some time with my family.  We had a ton of fun! We watched movies, played games, and got to play with our only niece on the Atkinson side.

2_7

18_4

31_0

28

I have to admit that the most thrilling part of the break was watching the BYU vs Utah football game.  Both teams played like crap, but it was close almost the whole way through(which was pretty exciting).  Harris watched his first real BYU game with my dad and saw the true SOFTIE that he really isWinking smile.  During half-time I got to pitch with my dad.  It was so fun since I have not really thrown since high school. Unfortunately we were all a little distraught since BYU lost, but the game was still fun.

33

34

On our way home we got stuck in the airport for hours since there was a huge snowstorm in Salt Lake that delayed our flight.  Fortunately, my parents sent us with plenty of food to tide us over until we left.  The Butikofer’s flew out around the same time as us, so we got to hang out with them in the airport for a little while.  That definitely helped the time go by much faster since Zoey is such a hoot and busy as crap!!

39 

40

It was a wonderful break and so nice to see Atkinson’s and Butikofer’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment